Recent content by kachdu

1. kachdu

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

The cheapest smartbulb that is worth buying for your smarthome. Watch this:
  2. kachdu

Hello friends this is a cinematic video shot on Redmi K20 Pro or Mi 9T Pro which is a android budget flagship lanched for around 405$. Cinematic Video Shot on Mobile Phone
  3. kachdu

Video Review Do you have any tips for making this video more interesting?

User name: kachdu Title of thread: Do you have any tips for making this video more interesting? Self review: Hello friends, I have asked for feedback on tubebuddy forum earlier also and last time I got great feedback. I have basically improved everything from that feedback. The Video and audio...
  4. kachdu

Video Review Can you hear the difference between the unedited BG music, and edited BG music?

Hello Andrew. Here's my feedback. I can definitely hear the difference between the unedited BG music, and edited BG music in the video. Also, thanks for helping new creators with videos like this, they are immensely helpful. I wish I had an audio guide like this and the software, when I had...
  5. kachdu

Service Royalty Free VFX Stock Footage Library

This is amazing work and to sweeten the pot its free. I don't use the effects myself but for someone in need this stuff is amazing.
  6. kachdu

Gear Opinion Learning About Photography And Photo Editing

BTSG my man, I'm going to be honest with you. 1. It appears that the lens of phone had a smudge while taking this pic which resulted in this pic being washed out. I want you to always clean phone lens before taking any pics from now on. 2. If the lens was not smudged than this was the...
  7. kachdu

Channel Milestone 300,000 views on my channel on Easter, 2019

Thanks man. Thanks man, you too.
  8. kachdu

Channel Milestone 300,000 views on my channel on Easter, 2019

Hello, I am Chirag Joshi from India and today is Easter here. I woke up to a blessing of my own, my channel crossed 300,000 views today and it feels good. I'd like to thank TubeBuddy team and this amazing community for content feedback and suggestions. I never talk numbers but somehow this...
  9. kachdu

Perfect Vlogging Lens for Sony Full Frame Camera. I just made this title up and I think this is better than the one I have in my video. But here goes for nothing... This is the review of Samyang AF 24mm f2.8 FE Lens on Sony A7 III View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0KVJbsyt4I
  10. kachdu

Hello friends, this is my Dbrand Grip 2019 Drop Test of iPhone XS. Dbrand makes best skins for mobile devices and now they are making the best protective cases for iPhones and other mobile devices. I can vouch for at least dropping my phone ten times to get the perfect drop and there is not a...
  11. kachdu

Forum News New Moderators and Forum Changes! Tubebuddy Forum Update 03/29/2019

That's quite streamlined Andrew. Hope people posting for feedback now get what they have to do.
  12. kachdu

Official How do I get My TubeBuddy User Rank Ribbons (Forum Badges)?

Can someone help me change my name in forum ? Also, Hello I am chirag Pro licenser
  13. kachdu

Youtube.com/c/wcjv4k

Youtube.com/c/wcjv4k