Recent content by Shazy Jeo

1. Shazy Jeo

TubeBuddy Tips Youtube channel strategy I use

I think safe to say taking it day at a time. During January 2019 I lost 10 subs & than on February I gained 13. So this is for me like a marathon at the moment. I am trying so appealing staying away from purchases of subs ! I just don't want to mess Youtube guidelines. I have the same type of...
  2. Shazy Jeo

Entertainment Channel Seeking Collaboration activity Youtubers

Update status : will be live on May 3 rd 1pm to 5 pm on Youtube Live Chat - all welcome to join in.
  3. Shazy Jeo

Official How do I get My TubeBuddy User Rank Ribbons (Forum Badges)?

I don't know what to post - or what type of content or information should I start with ? :(
  4. Shazy Jeo

Update status : Friday 19 April live stream has been cancelled due to equipment fail. Will be live on next Friday April 26th.
  5. Shazy Jeo

Official How do I get My TubeBuddy User Rank Ribbons (Forum Badges)?

Hello hello I didn't know about this area or badge, geez it would be wonderful for gain access to post real content in the community. :)
  6. Shazy Jeo

Live Chat: Looking for YouTubers to particapate on Live Stream chat EVERY FRIDAY 1pm to 5pm EST ! You can during live chat talk about ANYTHING OPEN ended discussions. PROGRAM: Age: I am legally 45 years but due to my male to female transitioning my mental health age is 7 years in female body...
  7. Shazy Jeo

Entertainment Channel intro

Hello Nature MC welcome to the community :)
  8. Shazy Jeo

Vlog Channel Hi I'm Monicue

Hello @monicue. Welcome to the community :)
  9. Shazy Jeo

YouTube Question Becoming a content creator has changed my YouTube viewing habits.

I create content for logical solution purposes & rarely watch ads unless they are really interesting to me & that particular topic.
  10. Shazy Jeo

Only if wishes could come true. On this side of the spectrum (as small Youtubers) I believe in YouTube algorithm concept. I already have 8-10 videos gaining views on their own. I am a still believer in faith within YouTube videos
  11. Shazy Jeo

Hello everyone I wanted to know how many are small Youtubers? I myself have been in that category for a while. Only realize that after so many years there must be a way to break the ice or bubble wrap into stardom? Feel free to let me know how you cope with Youtube ? I have made a video on...
  12. Shazy Jeo

Forum News New Moderators and Forum Changes! Tubebuddy Forum Update 03/29/2019

Welcome and may your experiences be great & enduring :)
  13. Shazy Jeo

YouTube News Editing Video's on the fly

Yes just like they removed links to videos, annotations etc, it's considered more work for you to re-edit the same video all over again when one had the facility to edit on the fly. Probably won't crib but just do the edit over again.
  14. Shazy Jeo

Official Welcome our new Forum Mod! Building a community team!

Very warmly Congrats Ikerot !!!