• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by LisaMBM

1. LisaMBM

Question Why is my SEO score different from different accounts?

I was reviewing videos from another account and discovered that my SEO score reads differently. Inside my account, the SEO score is 100% Outside my account, the SEO score is 40% Why is that? Thanks!
  2. LisaMBM

Channel Milestone Woot! Achieved 100 subscribers!!

I haven't uploaded a video in two weeks and still managed to collect the last 5 to reach 100. Wow.
  3. LisaMBM

YouTube Question Number of people waiting for LIVE event

Thank you @Andrew and @Stanley Orchard. So helpful!!
  4. LisaMBM

YouTube Question Number of people waiting for LIVE event

For the very first time, I scheduled a LIVE event for this Saturday. Once I created it, I could see that a number of people were 'waiting.' This waiting number is positioned beneath the title. At first the number was 3 and now it's down to 1. Granted, it's a few days away. But I was curious...
  5. LisaMBM

Answered How can you divide a YouTube video into sections

I did the same! So much fun.
  6. LisaMBM

Answered How can you divide a YouTube video into sections

I've got it! I have few subscribers and a young channel. So, me thinks if I can get it, anyone can.
  7. LisaMBM

Question Search Rankings Not Loading

I'm having a devil of a time getting search rankings to load on competitor sites. It's stuck on "loading." I deleted/reinstalled TB Chrome extension. Google Chrome is up to date Version 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit) Ideas? This is frustrating when trying to investigate keywords...
  8. LisaMBM

Thumbnail Feedback How is my Thumbnail

MUCH better!! I like the white text against the orange -very strong contrast - and this is what you want. Try to enlarge the text as humanly possible. Reduce the opacity of the black clock dial lines that surround the text (the text is your hero) Maybe convert them to a darker orange. Now...
  9. LisaMBM

Thumbnail Feedback What do you think of this thumbnail?

Good start. I used to craft leather myself. I'd suggest beginning your text with an active verb, "Craft a Wallet" If you want to include the word Easy, place it on its own line. Now! Having said that, It looks to me that you could create a series called, "Easy to Craft". If you considered doing...
  10. LisaMBM

You bet! Feel free to upload another image if you can. I don't get a chance to swing by often so be sure to tag me.
  11. LisaMBM

Hey Calif- What I usually do to test my thumbnails is to reduce them down to the actual size. I check to see if I can read the text and understand the composition. Typically, in a composition, you want to use the power of 3: Three elements that are different and complement each other. A strong...
  12. LisaMBM

Thumbnail Feedback Are you compelled by my banner?

Of course and I understand Value Proposition. What I was trying to do was gauge YouTube's platform and audience engagement when it comes to banner design. While I was gathering banners from successful YouTubers, I discovered a variety of USPs --some brief, some very tactical-- and was trying to...
  13. LisaMBM

I know USP as Unique Sale Position. How are you using it? TIA
  14. LisaMBM

Thanks! All great questions. Because I have experience in many areas of customer experience (including UI/UX) customer service (sales-before, during, after purchase), and marketing, it boils down to a wholistic, immersive customer experience. If I rewrote the tagline to read something like...
  15. LisaMBM

Hey Andrew, thanks for the feedback. I agree with promoting the post schedule - I'm still working on the regularity of my posts. Once I get that nailed down, I'll define and showcase it.