Recent content by AnswersRule

1. AnswersRule

YouTube News Short or Long form content - Which is better for growth?

@Anthony Krese 360k subs wow! Nice :) Yes it's definitely hurting, I can feel it lol. I know that will always be a struggle but it's a sacrifice I wanted to make because the name of each video will hopefully give some nice clickthrough rates, but yeah the eyeballs will be lacking for awhile. I...
  2. AnswersRule

Lol 20 minutes might be too much but I get your point. I'll test the two out and see what works better and is viable for my workload. I really appreciate your feedback and advice. Thank you, Damon!
  3. AnswersRule

Thank you for answering. The problem I have is that I can make the story long or short and I can adjust the story based on the length that I'm going for. The problem is that I don't know if I should do shorter videos for more watchtime or not. CinemaSins and Domics are two channels that...
  4. AnswersRule

A lot of YouTubers started off making short form content then after gaining interest and subscribers they transitioned to longer form content raking in more watchtime. Now in 2018 I'm curious if that is a sound strategy or if going right to longform content is better. What are your...
  5. AnswersRule

YouTube News How can i increase my traffic?

How do you use Twitter/Instagram for getting your videos out there?
  6. AnswersRule

The Answer Is Halloween

I turn everything into an answer, one video at a time. In my newest video, the answer is Halloween.