• Heya TubeBuddies! Despite being done correctly, we're aware of the issue where the SEO score is stuck at 40% on Videolytics. Our engineers are working on this issue, and we should be getting it resolved soon. Once the issue has been resolved, we will update our community on Discord and Forums. Please refrain from creating any other posts related to this in our TubeBuddy Questions section, as we've enough samples and same has been forwarded them to our Engineering team. You can find the details of our issue listed on our support website: - Check here!

We apologise for the inconvenience it has caused through this, and we appreciate your patience.

Thank you!
  • Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

MediaMan

Old dude with over 40 years of internet experience. Mainly experienced in computer programming (game design) but also branched out to web design, photography, video production over the years. Been active in social media long before TikTok, Facebook or even MySpace.

Finally started my retirement career a couple of months back which is working on my social media video channels. I have a total of 3 different channels in production.

When it comes to my input on things, if you ask for advice, help, opinion, etc, I will be very frank and 100% honest and of course I would expect the same in return. No need to sugar coat anything. ;)

The most obvious thing I've realized in my short experience with YouTube content creators is, by far the majority are setting up some kind of game, entertainment, etc, channel and thinking it's a quick road to fame and riches. While there are certainly outliers, especially if you're a beautiful looking human and don't mind exposing some flesh, most of you will start up a channel, put a few videos up, and within a few days or weeks wonder why you are not getting a lot of views or subs and ultimately will stop making content and look for another way to go from rags to riches in a short amount of time.

But the rest of us..... the road to success on YouTube will be a long term journey. The obvious is focus on quality content 100% related to your channel. The less obvious is just how important savvy marketing, SEO, etc, is when it comes to organic channel discovery, channel promotion, etc. It's amazing how many different "short term" ideas can boost views, subs, etc, but the "long term" methods (typically for any product digital or otherwise) are the ones that promote stable, repeatable, long term growth and THOSE are the ones that interest me (and probably should interest you as well) the most.
Occupation
Digital Media, Video Content, Game Development

Following

Followers