• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Recent content by DustinJolley

1. DustinJolley

Question Is anybody here a vegetarian or vegan?

Cool. That was very detailed.
  2. DustinJolley

Cool. Thanks. I've been thinking about doing this for a while.
  3. DustinJolley

Entertainment Channel My Name's Dustin

Good point. I've been doing Tae Kwon Do for 9 years and I'm a 2nd degree black belt, level one.
  4. DustinJolley

Thanks. Sadly, many vegetarians and vegans think they're saving the world by trying to force everybody else to agree with them, but really all they're doing is annoying people and angering them!
  5. DustinJolley

Cool. --- Post updated --- Cool. Thanks. I've always wanted to try it for health reasons and because I feel bad for the animals.
  6. DustinJolley

Is anybody here a vegetarian or vegan? I'm considering that myself and I'd like some advice.
  7. DustinJolley

Thanks. --- Post updated --- Ah. That's too bad. :(
  8. DustinJolley

Thanks. Nice to meet you too. I've been doing Tae Kwon Do for 9 years and I'm a 2nd degree black belt, level one. I like making videos about Tae Kwon Do, politics, fidget spinners, gaming, and lots of other things too numerous to mention.
  9. DustinJolley

Hello, everybody. My name's Dustin. I like Tae Kwon Do, football, basketball, baseball, and soccer. I like watching TV and movies, musicals, reading, politics, listening to music, and playing games on my Wii. I'm a Republican, Mormon, and I love YouTube. --- Post updated --- Here's my channel...