Recent content by EplxPro

1. EplxPro

Assassins Creed II

Im really getting into this game. Becoming more fun every day View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbio2Hs-QY0
  2. EplxPro

My Return To Assassin's Creed II

It has been a few months since the last time I posted a Video about Assassins Creed 2. I did not want to postpone the series but with time not on my side I had to dedicate my time to only one game. Assassins Creed 2 Just so happened to be the game I put on the back burner. But its time to get in...
  3. EplxPro

TubeBuddy Tips Scheduling Times

does this atoumaticly give you a time that would be best?
  4. EplxPro

TubeBuddy Tips Scheduling Times

where do you find this page of information??
  5. EplxPro

YouTube News Post Production Questionnaire

i am very limited in my knowledge of editing. I normally it goes like this.... (intro) (game) (out) it take about 10 minute if I dont need to cut anything. I also would like to know what do you use to edit and record with. I'm having some issues with my editing software that I might need a change.
  6. EplxPro

YouTube News Outtakes As A View Time Booster?

I have video come up that took 40 mins because of content mess ups in a game. I was going to edit out everything and use it as a bonus video.
  7. EplxPro

YouTube News Why does it take forever to get subs?

Im in the same boat. look at impressions. how many people come to your channel? How man people comment? how many like or dislike? how long do they stay if they do come to the channel? it all adds up.
  8. EplxPro

TubeBuddy What's your biggest struggle on YouTube?

I would say Subscribers, but recently I've been looking more at my audience retention and how that audience got to my channel. I have 8.0K impressions, 4.3% YT recommending my content with a 1.1% click rate. I trying to find out how to get more people in and make them say.
  9. EplxPro

Last Gameplay Episode of Dishonored

What a fun time its been bringing this content to youtube. there is not much left for me today besides the good ending which will be tomorrow. This was fun and sad to see it go. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnc-1NWcNno
  10. EplxPro

Dishonored The Loyalists

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilw2F6domro
  11. EplxPro

Official Click Through Rate Was Released!

Mine is not really all that great.
  12. EplxPro

YouTube News Is SEO worth my time?

I run a gaming channel I try and Make the best videos as I can. Sometimes my videos get 0 views even with me ranking in SEO. Sometimes I Feel that the SEO does not work. How should I keep trying and Tagging or should I just stop doing it?
  13. EplxPro

YouTube News Gaming With Cam

Would you rather watch a Gamer with or without a cam displayed?
  14. EplxPro

YouTube News Please join the poll and make sure your position.!

cough cough yea I might get about 30 to 100 a day :)
  15. EplxPro

Official YouTube testing a few new features. Thoughts?

How would this auto-generated thumbnail work with gamers? That's My big question. Its not like there computer is 100% knowing of what is going on in the video.