• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Recent content by Spartta

1. Spartta

Lifestyle Channel I am Christian and want to share about my faith.

Thanks. Happy to meet you brother. I really have to be creative so people dont get scared away when trying to share the gospel to unbelievers in YouTube. Any advice you can give?
  2. Spartta

YouTube Question English is not my native language. Is it good or bad when talking english in videos?

Ok. Thanks for advice. This couraged me and i think i dont need to worry about it. I have never been a good talker even with my native language. Still i was doing good when i was working as a salesman. People liked my smile and personality. Also i was working as an entertainer and heavily...
  3. Spartta

Video Review Is my Intro unnecessary and outro too long?

Remove that intro. Nobody wants to watch it, people get bored and go away. Many famous tubers advice is not to use intro.
  4. Spartta

YouTube Question English is not my native language. Is it good or bad when talking english in videos?

I can speak english, but its not perfect and sometimes say some words wrong. Will it hurt my views or help giving more personality to my videos?
  5. Spartta

Lifestyle Channel I am Christian and want to share about my faith.

User name: Spartta Title of introduction: I am Christian and want to share about my faith. Your name/ Alias: Spartta Where are you from? Finland How did you find TubeBuddy? Google What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Maybe this will help me in my YouTube journey. What would you like to...